Posted in General Business 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Lending Services job family encompasses all activities related to the loan lifecycle by partnering with both internal and external clients, stakeholders and regulatory partners. The family supports the end to end loan product via credit support, loan origination, loan servicing, collateral servicing & analysis, insurance servicing, quality control and product owner functions. Other activities including trading services, client services, project management, process improvement and strategy and planning are included in the respective job families
Insurance Servicing roles are responsible for reviewing assets and collateral for appropriate insurance coverage. They ensure compliance with Federal Regulations, Investor Guidelines (FNMA, Freddie Mac, SBA) and JPMC Global Flood & Non-Flood Policy
• Managers of individual contributors or other managers with end-to-end responsibility of one or more processes or regions in Insurance Servicing.
• Provides subject matter expertise based upon a full understanding of technical, domain, and operational aspects of the function.
• Recommends and implements enhancements and process improvements and may be included in strategic business initiatives.
• Drives change and firmwide initiatives and serves as escalation contact for the team for any issues. Mitigates and escalates identified risks and controls.
• May be individual contributor.
For more information on Wholesale Lending Services roles, please view the Wholesale Lending Services Job Family Overview.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans