Posted in General Business 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. We serve millions of U.S. consumers and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
The J.P. Morgan Private Bank, which includes both the Ultra High Net Worth and High Net Worth businesses, offers individuals and families personalized, comprehensive financial solutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, capital markets, trust and banking capabilities.
The Global Families Group works exclusively with international individuals and families who have investments, business interests and family circumstances across the United States, APAC, and EMEA. The team offers a full suite of services encompassing multi-asset class investing, customized lending solutions, cross border wealth planning, fiduciary services, banking, philanthropic advisory, and family office support to clients.
In this role, you will be accountable for identifying and developing client relationships with ultra-high net worth market in Canada. As the brand ambassador for J.P. Morgan, the Banker leads new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services, and financial planning. The Banker also leverages the specialists on their team in order to provide interdisciplinary and cross border expertise for our most complex clients. This role is primarily responsible for the client experience and engaging our resources to deliver a complete wealth management solution. Typical clients have a net worth of $25 million and above.
• Responsible for engaging in aggressive business development (to include prospecting, development of external and internal referral sources, use of personal and professional contacts) to deliver significant results
• Act as relationship manager for specific portfolio of clients and ensure every client has a positive experience
• Perform role of chief client strategist by coordinating the team's ongoing communication with the client and orchestrating the execution of the client plan
• Exceed the expectations of J.P. Morgan clients by displaying creativity in formulating integrated solutions through the use of a wide range of products and services (including investments, trust, banking, wealth transfer, etc.)
• Develop a perspective on specific client situations in order to proactively and effectively select and recommend solutions that could resolve their issues and meet their objectives
• Travel to Canada to engage with clients and prospects
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans