Posted in General Business 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The Equipment Finance Operations Team is a part of Wholesale Loan Services (WLS). The Funding Authority is a specialist responsible for the quality of documentation, onboarding and Quality Control of transactions within the group for Middle Market, GHHN, Investment Bank, Corporate Client Bank and Private Bank client sets. The Funding Authority will review prepared documents to ensure they capture each transaction's structural aspects, review pre-funding packages for completeness and accuracy, and review both phases against a quality control checklist.
• Responsible for reviewing all On-boarding transactions and entering details into the Universal Case Management System (UCMS) workflow tool
• Review for accuracy of setup, funding/booking request and notates the Funding Review checklist
• Research and resolve issues or escalate issues accordingly
• Provides guidance, coaching and mentoring to the team regarding Service Level Agreements, ongoing training, Quality and Productivity
• Consistently monitors transaction metrics to ensure the Business Objectives are being met
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience or knowledge of documentation
• Ability to interact with external clients and internal partners within the organization
• Self-motivated with an ability to adapt and be flexible in a team environment
• Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
• Ability to manage external client relationships and navigate complex structures
• Strong client focus and ability to partner with various internal groups
• BA/BS degree
• Experience in Equipment Finance transactions (loans and leases)
• Ability to multi-task effectively and leverage internal resources
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong client focus and ability to partner with various internal groups and client coverageJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans