Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world's wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
The U.S. Private Bank advises families across the U.S. through 45 offices and represents one of the largest growth opportunities for J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. In 2019, the U.S. Private Bank was recognized by Euromoney as the #1 Private Bank Overall in North America.
The Private Bank Field Supervisory Manager is responsible to see that day-to-day supervisory aspects for the business are run appropriately in order to achieve our strategic objectives
• Strategically partner with Market Manager and within the Supervision teams to achieve business objectives
• Coordinate and lead monthly meeting with Market Manager. This includes preparing and presenting key findings and overview of activities in prior month
• Participate in Market Leadership meetings and join Market Team calls. Interact with employees in the market to address questions and take action to resolve
• Train new hires and existing employees on procedure or specific topics as needed
• Brokerage account reviews- In coordination with Central Supervision, analyze, review and escalate accounts for potential suitability concerns
• Errors - Escalation contact for investment related errors. This includes reviewing and correcting error as well as completing escalation and reporting
• Principal approval for brokerage trade corrections
• Review and approve customized client materials
• Review and approve incoming correspondence, checks & securities sent via express mail
• Pre-approval of suitability for accounts to participate in Private Equity & Hedge Funds
• Review and determine account eligibility for Initial Equity Public Offerings
• Complaints- Review and coordinate with complaint response team for appropriate resolution
• Review and resolve compliance surveillance inquiries
• Liaison for annual compliance branch exam. Work with Market Manager to address any remediation needed
• Review and approve employee requests related to giving or receiving gift
• Email reviews- review trends and patterns for escalated e-mail violations
• Employee registration- coordinate with Market Manager and registration department for changes to employee registration record
• Provide supervisory coverage to another Market team during vacations or other time out of office
Qualifications and Skills:
• Must be able to provide clear, concise, and timely resolution to issues as they arise
• Strong presentation skills, effective written and verbal communication skills. This includes ability to present at Market Team meetings or other group settings. Able to communicate effectively at all levels of leadership
• Strong organization and follow up skills. Ability to work well on an integrated team
• BA/BS required
• 5+ years Supervisory experience in a private bank, wealth management or brokerage firm servicing individual clients. Experience can include roles in compliance, client service, administration and operations. Broad knowledge and experience in financial services with solid understanding of regulatory environment
• FINRA Series 7, 9/10, 63(66) and 4 required in addition to meeting FINRA continuing education requirements.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans