Posted in General Business 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Westerville, Ohio
WM Investment Risk & Analytics - Associate - Trust & Estates
WM Investment Risk & Analytics (IR&A) is responsible for independent review and credible challenge of first line of defense investment and fiduciary activities within WM. The successful candidate should be familiar with fiduciary investments, products, control systems, governance, regulations, and best practices in order to proactively and independently challenge the Business as appropriate. This may include leading deep-dive analysis of fiduciary activities, metrics, new business or product initiatives, and control activities. The role will work closely with other Risk Management colleagues, the Business, and key control functions including Legal, Compliance, Audit, and Control Management, to provide valuable analysis and feedback regarding investment and fiduciary issues and emergent risks.
The IR&A Risk Associate will be responsible for oversight of investment and fiduciary risks within WM, with a focus on the US and International Trusts & Estates businesses. The Associate will partner closely with the IR&A team and Trusts & Estates management. Specific responsibilities may include:
• Identify risk issues in the T&E business and perform reviews into such areas to identify gaps and recommend risk mitigation strategies
• Review, develop and enhance Trusts and Estates Risk Frameworks (procedures, guidelines, etc.)
• Represent Risk in committees and/or meetings and review and challenge key risk issues, as appropriate
• Review and challenge holistic reviews that meet certain thresholds
• Aid in performing Investments-related deep dives and other ad hoc projects
• Work with technology to automate and ensure consistency in Risk metrics
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or related fields required
• Minimum 3-4 years' work experience in Risk Management, Compliance, Legal, Audit, or related Consulting, with Private Bank-related experience being an added advantage.
• Experience with Trusts & Estates preferred
• Experience working on cross-functional teams is an advantage
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Detail and deadline oriented
• Outstanding analytical and organizational skillJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans