Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
The Commercial Banking Digital team is responsible for digital (.com, mobile, API) channel management, product management and commercialization for JPMorgan Chase's Commercial Bank segment. Commercial Banking is a top provider of banking services to wholesale clients from small businesses to large, complex businesses with domestic and international needs.
JPMorgan is seeking an analytical and solution oriented Digital Product Manager responsible for Commercial Bank Digital Adoption Marketing. Core responsibilities are focused on the optimization of the client digital tools and digital experience. This includes understanding at a detailed level how clients are using our products, evaluating opportunities for optimization and enabling those opportunities.
• A strong analytic ability paired with strong collaboration skills and client empathy.
• Data analysis ability and skilled at translating that data into patterns and insights to enhance the use of digital products.
• Curiosity and knowledge on the intersection of how banking products meet digital solutions.
• Help to drive the product roadmap with input on the client usage and servicing perspectives to better guide the product evolution.
• Excels in mapping out how things work today and translating usability problem statements into actionable items.
• Presentation skills that take detailed inputs into formats and constructs that can be easily articulated to facilitate easily understood concepts that will impact broad audiences.
• Ability to look at internal processes with the eye of a client lens.
• Understand the client digital experience, how it is used and advocate for a best in class experience with product and process recommendations.
• Participate in analysis and root cause discussions with SME working groups to define problem statements, provide quantification, prioritization definition and document experiences.
• Communicate with stakeholders of various levels on work product with defined benefits, success criteria etc. and collaborate on recommendations.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans