Posted in General Business 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newark, Delaware
Wholesale Loan Middle Office is a part of Wholesale Lending Operations that primarily supports the North America Credit Trading, Loan Total Return Swap and Syndicated Leverage Finance businesses within the Corporate and Investment Bank. The Trade Support Specialist role sits within the Loan Trading Documentation team responsible for primary and secondary trade closing support and Third Party Agency Review.
• Work with front office traders and sales coverage, clients, counsel and operations to settle secondary par loan trades
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with clients/counterparts
• Manage heavy trade portfolio across various lines of business while maintaining a clean aging profile Review LSTA standard documents and other legal
documents including trade confirms, assignment agreements, proceeds letters, participation agreements, cash collateral agreements, and multilateral agreements
• Review credit agreements, specifically assignability language
• Identify and escalate issues to the front office trading assistants/traders/salespeople, in-house legal counsel and management, when necessary
• Prepare daily/weekly MIS reporting to track the status of open items and measure risk
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Familiarity with loan-based software (LoanIQ, ClearPar)
• Experience with LSTA standard documentation, knowledge of the LSTA Standard Terms and Conditions
• Knowledge of the trade lifecycle and/or experience supporting a trading business
• Familiarity with syndicated loans
• Prior knowledge of loan products or trading operations
Interpersonal and Business Skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment and prioritize workload efficiently
• Ability to take initiative and self-motivate as well as work as part of a teamJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans