Posted in General Business 3 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Columbus, Ohio
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Ability to articulate and share clear, concise complex technical findings to management in understandable terms
• Maintains proficiency in these key areas:
o Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations)
o Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management)
o Design (compliance, security)
Network Engineering (planning, provision)
• Proficiency in more than one specific infrastructure technology
• Ability to execute with understanding of best practices and JPMC policies top of mind
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Proficient in large scale software development in one or more of the programming languages (C, C++, perl, python,java, C#,.net)
• The candidate should be proficient in the following Infrastructure automation technologies - Ansible, Puppet, Chef in addition to building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
• This Tier 3 position will involve day to day incident and problem management of major impacting data issues globally, proactive infrastructure management. The candidate will be attending bridge calls, address tickets, and work hand in hand with the GNS Tier 4/PE organizations on items such as bug fixes, design changes, and code upgrades.
• Proven experience managing various large-scale enterprise network topologies including LAN, WAN, Wireless, Network Security&Services. Examples include Routers (Cisco - ASR/GSR/Nexus/Juniper) Switches (Cisco), Wireless (Cisco), Transport (Cisco/Ciena). Firewall (Check Point and Cisco), Load Balancers (Cisco and F5), Proxy (Blue Coat), Etc. Certifications in these areas preferred
• 10+ years of experience in information technology with a focus on routing and switching or security networking. (CCNP to CCIE) Strong background in Packet Capture tools and analysis. (Niksun, ARX/AIX, Endace, and cPacket)
• Able to identify manual operational tasks and develop automation to solve problems in a modern SRE support model.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans