Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• System software testing
• Planning and coordinating test activities
• Overseeing test case development and defect resolutions
• Minimum of one year experience with Mobile Browser and Mobile Native Application Testing and use of Mobile Cloud Platform (i.e, SeeTest)
• Proven experience in all aspects of scrum, functional, integration and regression testing
• Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills
• Independent decision-making and good judgment
• Strong time, interpersonal and people skills
• Ability to operated comfortably in a multi-task / multi priority environment across a global team
• Experience with client server environments
• Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office products
• Knowledge of Application Development Lifecycle and concepts
3+ years' experience with the following:
• Proven use of 1 or more mobile development and emulator packages (Android SDK, iOS XCode, SWIFT, Calabash, Appium, GENYmotion)
• Exposure to commercial mobile manual/automation test management packages (Perfecto, Experitest-SeeTest, MobileLabs, SauceLabs, etc)
• Exposure to web technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, etc)
• Exposure to development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium Grid, Junit, SOAP-UI, Eclipse, Jenkins, CA-Lisa, Ant, Maven, Visual Studio, HP ALM/QTP, JIRA, etc
• Exposure to platforms/OS/Servers (e.g. Windows Server, Linux/Unix, J2EE, IIS, Apache, Tomcat, etcJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans