Posted in General Business 2 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Anderson, South Carolina
Spinx is searching for the Best and the Brightest to join our leadership team!
We are currently looking for Management Trainees. This position has responsibility, under the direction of the General Manager, for day-to-day store operations, including food operations, maintaining a safe environment, recruiting, hiring, scheduling, training, & supervising employees. The Management Trainee will also learn how to promote store profitability, maintaining brand standards, executing marketing programs, expense control, inventory levels & shortage control and adheres to and enforces all company programs, policies and procedures.
· Complete computer-based training for newly hired employees
· Complete ServSafe Training and become certified
· Complete an average 4-6 weeks of Food and Beverage training
· Complete an average of 4-6 weeks of Retail operations training.
· While in training will assist the General Manager in the directing and coordinating of staff in providing customer service activities as required by The Spinx Company, Inc. Reviews and acts upon customer requests, complaints and inquires to ensure quality customer service.
· Learn how to maximize sales and profits within the store. Also, how to control store expenses, monitor and correct shrinkage problems as outlined in the Inventory Management Plan (IMP) and operates within established budgets.
· While training will assist in the Coaching of Associates and Secondary Management Personnel within the store to ensure compliance with Merchandising, Pricing, Food Service and Administrative requirements established by The Spinx Company, Inc.
· Learn how to plan and prepare work schedules in accordance with Labor Scheduler and assign employees to specific duties. Ensures that C- Store and Food Operation is in compliance with all appropriate, local state and federal regulations including, but not limited to hours of work, wages, age restrictions, fair employment laws, OSHA, DHEC, etc.
· Leads by positive example and demonstrates current ability and knowledge of all store functions, including all point-of-sale related equipment, reporting, food prep, cleaning, stocking, etc.
· Responsible/accountable for the facility, its overall physical image, food quality, maintenance, equipment, safe environment, inventory, cash & cash equivalencies.
· Follows the proper flow of communication as outlined in the Store Operations Communication Guideline (When to Communicate)
· Performance for this role is measured with direct reference to responsibilities indicated above and their corresponding metrics.
Pay: $40,000 - $50,000 annually
Job Type: Full Time
Paid vacation after 6 months
401k Retirement Plan with Company Match/Profit Sharing
$0.25 weekly fuel discount (per gallon)
Holiday Savings Club
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability