Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
This position supports the following Line of Business: Commercial Bank - Middle Market, Real Estate Banking, and Deal Commercial Services
Deal Setup requires attention to detail, data-entry, and ability to interpret legal/credit documents. Data sourced from documents is used to enrich the loan system with customer/facility details as well as funding details, pricing rules, repayment schedules, and invoice set-up for principal, interest, and fees.
The Loan Origination Specialist II is an ENTRY LEVEL role within Deal Setup. The candidate filling this position will be responsible for lower complexity, fast-paced, repetitious volume of work, that builds the foundation for career progression into mid-complexity transactions. Career progression is based on the following performance metrics: productivity, quality, customer satisfaction, and contributions to the team.
Daily Responsibilities (include, not limited to):
• 1-2 years of prior (back office) loan operations and/or quality control experience in a banking or financial services industry preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
• Ability to adapt to internal tracking and monitoring systems.
• Working knowledge of loan documents or ability to quickly learn legal terms found within promissory notes, credit agreements, collateral documents, etc.
• Exceptional customer service skills including excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize workloads while working within tight service levels.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy with completed work
• Ability to consistently maintain high performance levels in stressful situations and high-volume peaks
• Ability to think outside the box and generate ideas for process improvementsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans