Posted in General Business 2 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambitions is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
Chase is seeking a highly ambitious, collaborative, and driven, Digital Product Manager to help build out the end-to-end digital account opening experience, with specific focus on Business Banking & Merchant Services. In this role, the candidate will drive Chase's evolving online and mobile experience so that customers can shop, apply, and set up their products and services easily from the convenience of wherever they are and however they choose. Collaboration with other business and engineering product owners, as well as other cross-functional support groups will be required to develop a unified, comprehensive, and compliant customer experience.
The ideal candidate understands the broader digital financial services landscape and is able to identify and tangibly bring to the life the evolution of the digital account opening experience. Comprehensive understanding of product management and its specific role as the end-to-end Product Owner is critical. He or she must quickly ramp-up on existing work and quickly develop an ever-evolving roadmap to drive business objectives forward as well as keep Chase on the leading edge of the rapidly changing digital landscape. This role will specifically require a deep sense of teamwork and walls-down approach in order to succeed. No egos allowed.
Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, a strong sense of purpose and urgency in delivering a successful product, technically knowledgeable to translate into business requirements, strong interpersonal skills, as well as a passion for digital financial services. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker and a go-getter who organically looks at processes and problems with a sleeves rolled-up mentality to collaboratively solve them.
• Serve as junior digital product manager of key areas within the Digital Account Opening experience
• Support key workstreams, including but not limited to: digital analytics and analysis, solving for process risks and establishing bulletproof controls, and integration of digital into the branch experience
• Participate in customer research to continually vet and develop the CX with a customer first focus
• Ongoing competitive analysis to ascertain best practices and provide fresh insights into future backlog planning of key enhancements
• Identify ongoing gaps, optimizations and future opportunities for the product and capabilities needed for effective evolution of digital account opening
• Engage with cross-functional partners across the organization to lead, align, and maintain productive partnerships throughout the lifecycle
• Engage closely with cross-functional stakeholders to identify risk and controls that meet business and consumer needs, while meeting critical deadlines and budget constraints
• Understand, manage, and communicate prioritization of features, with a mind toward user and business benefits and tradeoffs
• Responsible for driving plans to execution, deployment, and refinement
• Track and monitor industry developments and how it impacts Chase and our products and services
• 3+ years of product owner or product manager experience as well as record of personal leadership;
• Strong experience working heavily with cross-functional partners on a daily basis and leveraging those relationships for excellent work product;
• Passionate and vocal, balanced with a willingness to learn and collaborate;
• Experience with bringing together cross functional teams and leading successful execution;
• Ability to influence stakeholders with diverse points of view and maintain grounded and productive discussions;
• Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills;
• Ability to prioritize projects and efforts according to business need and industry trends;
• Familiarity with the business services and offerings associated with Chase;
• Ability to influence people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions;
• Demonstrated ability to manage tight delivery timelines and calmness under intense pressure;
• Commitment and self-motivation suitable to a start-up team;
• Demonstrable experience working in financial services, retail banking, digital payments, e/m-commerce, online and mobile platforms, etc.Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans