Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Brooklyn, New York
CIB Operations - Client Engagement and Transitions
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients' needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world - and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
J.P. Morgan Investor Services combines Financing & Custody, Custody & Fund Services, and Clearing, Collateral Management and Execution under a common umbrella. These businesses occupy top-tier competitive positions; the combination provides an expanded, integrated and best-in-class suite of end-to end capabilities. Investor Services employs more than 14,000 people around the world and generates more than $6 Billion in annual revenue.
Role & Responsibilities:
The role focuses specifically on program managing learning initiatives for the Custody Middle Office business. Custody MO is driving a challenging agenda to further develop skills of the future (SOTF) and realize its business impact to the organization. The SOTF Lead will maintain primary accountability for the global team to engage in key programs, objectives, and deliverables. It requires creating a feedback loop within the organization. It is important to maintain a structured framework in driving the agenda and in meeting the goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Stakeholder management and core influencing at senior levels across Custody Middle Office, DOT Learning, and Skills of the Future.
- Execution of high-impact, end-to-end, cross-functional programs, driving results, escalating appropriately
- Acting as an ambassador across functional teams and driving up the knowledge and skill-level of the wider Middle office team
- Expanding the focus of Skills of the Future opportunities across middle office
- Provide transparency to progress through project governance, business reviews, and stakeholder management
- Leading initiatives in Skills of the Future Continuous Improvement that drives increased organizational engagement through the courses offered in this pillar
We are looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic candidates to join a vibrant global community of individuals keen to develop and expand their skills. Candidates with the following characteristics will be considered:
- Strong background in project management experience and leading large scale initiatives with global collaboration
- Experience in delivering strategic change initiatives a plus
- Good balance between analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to face off to very demanding stakeholders, functional partners, and global colleagues and able to manage their expectations
- Excellent problem-solving skills to identify, understand and addressissues
- Independently motivated and able to deliver with minimal supervision, while working effectively in a global team setting
People and Communication:
- Exceptionally strong business partner management and executive-level communication (written and oral) skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff
- Proactive in identifying and escalating issues
- Ability to partner in a virtual team environment across multiple locations
Business and Subject Matter Knowledge:
- Awareness or existing involvement within the DPS Skills of the Program initiatives will be considered an asset
- Working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office Products
- Understanding of Tableau, Alteryx, Xceptor, Signavio is considered a plusJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans