Posted in General Business 3 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Seattle, Washington
The CRE Digital Program Management, Delivery & Integration Team is responsible for, in partnership with Product, Business Architecture & Information Owner & Data Control, defining and delivering on the CRE Digital & Data Products strategy and needs, and does so by delivering these Digital & Data Products through coordinated implementation and program execution across CRE. Additionally, this team is also responsible for overall program governance.
This position is for a Program Manager for CRE Digital: Rent Hub . The team is seeking a highly motivated individual who is able to handle a high level of complexity and support multiple workstreams. The position requires strong collaboration with a diverse set of internal stakeholders and cross-functional partners to provide governance across multiple project workstreams and drive complex data problem solving and critical thinking to deliver forecasted benefits.
Responsibilities: The Program Management Vice-President will participate in and drive various phases of the program including:
Final Job Code and Officer Title will be determined at time of offer, and may differ from this posting.
• Demonstrated experience collaborating with multiple teams, coordinating across different cross-functional initiatives, and reaching consensus with diverse stakeholders
• Adaptability and flexibility to deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced, result-driven environment
• Ability to partner closely with related functions to ensure a coordinated and effective program
• Ability to plan, prioritize, adapt to change, and provide appropriate follow-through to drive results
• Experience dealing with Data & How data can be used to empower and automate business processes & decisions
• Experience in an Agile Product Driven Organization/Environment preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to facilitate dialogue and interact with all levels in the organization
• 5+ years demonstrated program management experience
• Bachelor's degree requiredJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans