Posted in General Business 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Brooklyn, New York
CIB Operations - Executive Director, Custody Middle Office - Global Digital Pipeline Lead
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients' needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world - and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
J.P. Morgan Investor Services combines Financing & Custody, Custody & Fund Services, and Clearing, Collateral Management and Execution under a common umbrella. These businesses occupy top-tier competitive positions; the combination provides an expanded, integrated and best-in-class suite of end-to end capabilities. Investor Services employs more than 14,000 people around the world and generates more than $6 Billion in annual revenue.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $20 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Executive Director role can be based in Brooklyn, New York or in London, United Kingdom, and will focus specifically on driving our digital pipeline including Access Fintech solutions for the Custody Middle Office business. The global lead will work across functions to ensure the effective implementation and adoption of digital tools. The Custody business is driving an aggressive agenda to enhance client experience by onboarding clients to Access fintech. This requires assimilating a large number of ideas generated across teams (primarily by Middle Office, Product Development, Technology, Sales and Client Service) into a structured framework. The right amount of rigor to drive excellent client experience, process efficiency with overarching transparency and governance driven by a comprehensive data strategy is important to enable digital solutions, strategic decision making and optimize client experience.
The Digital Pipeline Lead will have responsibility for global delivery of the digital objectives including Access Fintech deliverables. This will require:
- Operating in an executive capacity, making decisions of wide latitude in line with the strategic digital objectives of the program with Product Development, Extended Enterprise, Client Service, Technology and Operations teams
- Leading the work of the Global team within Middle office for Digital/Access Fintech onboardings, managing effective working group meetings across Product, Operations and Technology to deliver the strategy
- Driving the Integrated Operating Model with responsibility of leading the streams on Client Connections and Broker/Agent Connections
- Stakeholder management at senior level across Technology, Operations, Product, Product Development, Sales and Client Service
- Building a complete understanding of business landscape, products, infrastructure and control environment
- End-to-end ownership and delivery of the Access Fintech onboarding
- Developing client materials with approvals from compliance, legal and risk
- Acting as an ambassador across global teams, stakeholders and core influencer across regional and functional dimensions
- Ensure consistency and governance across middle office efficiency saves for access fintech benefits.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, implementing proactively with sound judgement and strategic awareness
- Develop and expand on operational readiness, reporting and key success metrics
- Follow industry-leading technology trends and recommend strategic implementation for the benefit of the Custody business, develop new ideas and disruptive strategies
- Produce summary presentations and overview materials for program stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
We are looking for candidates with the following characteristics:
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- Strong change management leadership skills and strategic mindset with a fundamental desire to improve client experience and deliver efficiencies
- Extensive experience in implementing digital solutions, e2e program management and driving transformation
- Demonstrated ability to drive E2E process and operating model reviews
- Strong background in working on large scale, multi-stream programs with proven track record in streamlining operational process to reduce operating costs and/or increase processing capacity
- Excellent people management skills and capabilities
- Proven ability to lead virtual teams and drive execution in a complex environment
- Executive presence and ability to work with multiple senior stakeholders concurrently
- Ability to work closely with business partners and interact with a diverse group of team members
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work, strategic thinking coupled with practical execution, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to partner in a virtual team environment across multiple locations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferredJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans