Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Columbus, Ohio
This position involves VoIP infrastructure engineering, application software development and integration of VoIP communication features with a carrier grade SIP voice network. Principal responsibilities involve architecture, design and development of enterprise and contact center applications leveraging RTC, SIPREC and other media streams. Our organization has a cloud first stance and development of a full telephony SaaS ecosystem is a priority. As a Voice Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for all aspects of various VoIP telephony platforms, including the edge and carrier management.
• Works as a member of a team developing hardware and software solutions in voice infrastructures
• Advanced knowledge with integration and extension of H323 and SIP communications protocol software
• Engineer, deploy and operate SIP and session management based networks
• Develop network monitoring and SIP troubleshooting tools
• Integrate various media delivery applications including voice, TP, multi-media and SIPREC
• Participate in the design, implementation and testing of software products
• Voice gateway development and management
• Handles more advanced technical problems and create solutions that solve business problems
• Independently solves technical issues and able to collaborate and contribute ideas
• Integrates enterprise components (e.g., reference data, security, messaging) to build larger systems
• Collaborates with multiple teams including engineering, development and operations teams
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans