Posted in General Business 2 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newark, Delaware
• Prepare and execute trade settlement timely for various loan businesses within currency deadlines
• Review of all settlement documentation in accordance with the LSTA and LMA standard terms and conditions
• Maintain and investigate trade related exceptions, such as open payable and receivable balances.
• Communicate frequently with front office, documentation, and accounting and control teams as well as external counter parties
• Monitor general ledger activity in regards to payments associated with trade settlement
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business (or equivalent experience)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated leadership abilities and strong teamwork skills
• Control Oriented
• Prioritize workload efficiently
• Detail orientated individual that can work effectively under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
• Strong problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills
• Results driven
• Basic accounting knowledge
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Prior knowledge of loan product or trading operations is desiredJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans