Posted in General Business 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Brooklyn, New York
As a Global Custody Corporate Actions Specialist you will be responsible for processing all aspects of client and agent instructions for all voluntary events on behalf of a global customer base utilizing multifunctional proprietary and vendor systems. The Client Instruction Team is responsible for processing and management of all incoming client instructions and the Agent Instruction team is responsible for event management, reconciliation and submission of instructions to our custodians for US, Canada and LATAM markets. Both teams are responsible for the processing of Completion payments to client accounts. Must be a strong team player and used to working in a pressured environment to tight deadlines and a collaborative partner working in conjunction with the Middle Office and risk departments to deliver a first class product to our clients.
- Experienced in Corporate Actions and Experienced in Announcement Capture processing
- Strong problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Experience in a work environment which required attention to detail and adherence to specific rules and standards
- At least two years banking and or brokerage operations experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience using the COSMIC and BaNCS Asset Servicing functionality would be a plusJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans