Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Washington, Washington DC
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The Corporate Responsibility (CR) department is responsible for helping drive inclusive growth and engaging the communities that the firm serves around the world. Specifically, CR is developing goals, policies and initiatives that align with and support the firm's business strategies and operational objectives to increase economic opportunity for all where we do business.
The CR department is comprised of Global Philanthropy, Global Government Relations, The Policy Center and JPMorgan Chase Institute, Community Engagement, and Sustainable Finance. The department also works closely with the firm's major lines of business to ensure these efforts are deeply rooted in how the firm does business around the world.
The CR communications team is looking to fill the role of Analyst, Public Relations for Corporate Responsibility, reporting to the Head of Public Relations for CR. This position will support across the communications team, developing strategies to increase awareness of the firm's contributions to our communities and maximize the value, reach and impact of the firm's CR efforts externally around the world.
• Support the development and implementation of dynamic communications strategies that amplify our Corporate Responsibility impact with the right audiences, using traditional and non-traditional channels in creative ways
• Support planning and execution of major roll outs, including drafting press releases, statements and other collateral; developing and maintaining media lists; drafting media pitches and pitching reporters; ensuring a project stays on track
• Draft communications content including for social media, stakeholder and employee outreach and earned media.
• Oversee measurement and tracking of short-term and year-round communication and campaign efforts, including organizing media mentions; develop recurring reports and presentations that showcase communications and campaign results
• Maintain databases and spreadsheets including media lists, calendars, and project deliverables
• Organize meeting materials and communications follow-ups
• Support special projects and ad hoc assignments across communications and the Corporate Responsibility department and communications
An ideal candidate will have an interest in corporate responsibility and familiarity with JPMorgan Chase's work and impact. They must be a self-starter, readily accept responsibility and proactively identify opportunities to provide assistance. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who thrive in a collaborative environment and are interested in being challenged.
• Strategic thinker who can work collaboratively with CR colleagues and other LOB colleagues to maximize the value of the firm's CR efforts
• Excellent project management, organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Proven ability to build effective relationships
• Commitment to exemplifying the highest standards of integrity and professional excellence
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans