Posted in General Business 3 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plano, Texas
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
Risk Management & Compliance Control Management
Risk Management & Compliance Control Management's primary function is to support maintenance of an effective control environment for the Risk Management & Compliance Function. The organization works to identify and remediate control issues, partnering with LOBs, Functions and other control disciplines to assist in timely detection and escalation of control issues. The team closely tracks identified issues and facilitates their remediation.
The Risk Management & Compliance Control Management Reporting Team works centrally to provide detailed reporting and analytics for a variety of stakeholders. The Team designs, implements and delivers flexible reporting tools and associated analysis on a regular basis to support tracking and management of issues, control evaluations, and other Control Management initiatives. Additionally, the Team is responsible for the collection, creation and publication of materials for numerous executive-level reports. These responsibilities require regular collaboration with a variety of stakeholders throughout Risk Management & Compliance, include the Function's Chief Control Manager. The Team's deliverables are leveraged by Control Managers, Chief Risk/Compliance Officers, and the Board. As such, the Team is committed to quality and accuracy, aiming to consistently provide detailed, fit-for-purpose reporting that adds value for stakeholders at all levels of the Firm.
• 5 plus years of experience in a reporting/analytics role preferred
• 3 plus years of experience working in the Financial Services industry preferred
• Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred
• Expertise in technical tools such as Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and Sharepoint are required
• Outstanding communication skills including a passion for writing executive level commentary that may also be shared with external regulators is critical for this role
• Prior experience in reporting/analytics role within a Control function such as Risk Management, Compliance or Audit is a plus
• Prior experience with VBA, SQL, and business intelligence tools (Alteryx, Tableau, and Cognos) is a plus
• Exceptional analytical skills and time management skills
• Committed to delivery of high quality deliverables meeting SLAs in a fast paced regulated environment in a large organization
• Comfort analyzing large amounts of data to produce clear, actionable insights
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-moving, high-pressure, dynamic environment
• Strong problem-solving skills, along with the ability to exercise sound judgment
• Team player; ability to successfully partner with colleagues across regions and functions
• Knowledge of operational risk and control management
• Basic knowledge of securities markets, risk management / compliance practices, and financial regulationJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans