Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Join us as a Senior Branch Home Lending Advisor (HLA) and apply your exceptional people skills to shape the customer home buying and refinancing experience on our Centralized Branch team. As a Chase employee, you'll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. We focus on customers' best interests and strive to exceed expectations by listening to and anticipating their needs. Our employees are empowered to put our customers at the center of all we do, focus on doing what's right, and create solutions that make their lives better.
As a Senior Branch Home Lending Advisor, you will be responsible for the following:
• Serving as the home lending specialist for several assigned Chase bank branches
• Coaching and mentoring branch teams in partnership with a field Lending Development Officer on home lending products and services
• Proactively converting customer leads from Chase branches to mortgage applications
• Keeping branch partners updated on lead and application status via Home Lending Client Central and other methods
• Consultative selling of mortgages and home equity lines of credit in a telephone environment
• Recommending optimum product / rate program combinations to branch customers
• Ensuring compliance with applicable statues and procedures
• Meet required sales performance for pre-established funded loan volume goal
As a Senior Branch HLA, you will be required to deliver strong results in home lending products, and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills as well as provide exceptional service throughout the sales process. You will serve as customer's chief point of contact throughout the life of the loan adhering to all regulatory requirements.
You will work hand-in-hand with bankers and Lending Development Officers, meeting with customers via phone, and referring identified opportunities for customer relationship expansion back to bankers for deposit and investment needs.
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS or re-register and move your previous registration to JPMorgan Chase's registration rolls. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon successful registration immediately after your start date and annual renewal of your registration thereafter. In addition, information obtained during the registration process may impact your employment with the firm.
Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting.
Further information about NMLS and the requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx
The specific experience needed for this role is:
• Extremely detail oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Highly organized with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability in providing superior customer service and consultative selling
• Self-motivation and demonstration of completion of initiatives
• Ability to develop a strong partnership with assigned bank branches to promote loan originations
• Ability to function well within formal and dotted-line reporting relationships
• Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Prior mortgage experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferredChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans