Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Reviews SBA PPP loan forgiveness application for completeness and appropriate due diligence necessary to ensure proper documentation is provided. Includes review of the end to end application to ensure borrower provides proper evidence related to loan usage, expenses, and employee retention.
• Requires 2 years commercial loan experience
• Advanced knowledge of loan documentation, laws and regulations affecting appropriate due diligence
• Business process and procedure knowledge
• Able to act independently in a high volume and highly regulated environment
• Able to act as subject matter expert
• Excellent attention to detail, communication skills and PC skills
• College degree or equivalent work experienceJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans