Posted in General Business 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Palo Alto, California
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The Executive Recruiter will support Managing Director (MD) level hiring across the firm, globally, for the Technology and Digital groups. Clients will include the Chief Information and Chief Administration Officers of the LOBs, and the Head of Digital. The role will focus on hiring MD level talent from the external market to deliver the next generation of technology and digital leaders at the firm, as well as acting as trusted advisors to the Global Technology and Global Digital Operating Committees in providing diversified solutions for talent acquisition and succession planning. The Executive Recruiter will also support internal mobility and provide regular comprehensive overviews of the market to each client.
• Research and map the market of competitors within top-tier technology industries to identify prospective candidates and create pipelines of software engineering, product, Cloud, artificial intelligence/machine learning senior level talent, globally
• Establish a network of world class CTOs, Engineering and data science leaders globally to leverage, from industries including and technology companies
• From conducted research be able to provide meaningful market data and analysts of "best in class" in their respected field
• Maintain constant communication with candidates and hiring managers in order to keep momentum through the lifecycle of the search
• Advise and make recommendations on offer proposal, including complex deferred compensation structures
• Knowledge of executive compensation packages across different industries
• Successful track record of recruiting individuals with complex compensation and relocation packages
• Have proven ability in hiring opportunistic candidates into previously unknown roles - based on strong influencing skills and a full understanding of the strategy and direction of the company
• A proven track record in placing C-level executives with experience in
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans