Posted in General Business 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
JPMorgan Chase's Receivable Operations division is comprised of two areas of operation: Wholesale Lockbox and Public Sector Lockbox Operations. The firm's Receivables Operations division enables customers to accept traditional paper-based payments and invoices/forms from clients by capturing information with efficient technology services and transferring it to an output file for accounts receivable or back end process updating. Our strategic focus is to deliver an extraordinary level of service and quality to our customers while leveraging the firm's operations and technology infrastructure.
As a Transactions Manager I, specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Lead a team of full and part-time front line employees.
• Establish daily production goals based on productivity targets, budget, and resources. Responsible for monitoring team's output and managing assigned personnel to ensure all throughput goals are achieved
• Responsible for shift operations, including personnel management, process delays, breakdowns, and resolving problems or obstacles to production and/or quality
• Must be able to demonstrate sound leadership judgement; escalate any personnel, facility, technology, or process concerns timely and appropriately
• Ensuring that all customer and bank guidelines, policies, and procedures are followed as they relate to operations, internal audit and security, required training curriculum, and general management practices
• Responsible for ensuring team is well communicated to both verbal and written; provide strategic firm wide communications down to individual information, must possess an ability to take complex information and break it down into simple messages, tailor messages based on audience
• Responsible for tracking team performance and implementing action plans that drive improved performance and high quality
• Providing guidance and skill development for your personnel (Supervisors, Team Leads, and Transaction processing associates)
• Identify any skill deficiencies for your team members and plan meaningful development with accountability and ownership
• Effectively utilizing teamwork and leadership behaviors to create a highly engaged environment where divers perspectives are sought out and valued
• Conduct regular feedback and coaching sessions with team members to identify above and beyond accomplishments, obstacles to success, opportunities for improvement, and to ensure optimal performance by each individual on the team
• Must be flexible, be willing and able to adapt to and handle rapid change effectively. Must be willing to sell the changes and help team adjust to change
• Effectively use data to manage your team to reflect month over month improvements
• Partner and build relationships with continent workforce agency personnel to provide feedback and relevant coaching notes for contingent workers to ensure those team members are meeting stated objectives
• Handling complex client relationship while utilizing service improvement tools and methodologies
• Bachelor's degree in a business discipline or relevant work experience is preferred
• Minimum 3 years' management/leadership experience
• Display core leadership attributes: strong planning/organization, motivation, problem solving/conflict resolution, analytical, team building, and interpersonal skills are essential
• Ability to understand end to end process flow, consider downstream impacts when making decisions
• Ability to lead, direct, connect with, and be accessible for staff and direct reports
• Ability to coordinate and organize work while meeting and handling multiple deadline driven processes
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance numerous activities simultaneously
• Results driven, not satisfied with status quo, always looking to improve process, productivity, culture, and cost
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with technical, non-technical and business staff at all levels of the organization
• Lead by example, be a role model for your team
• Possess a natural curiosity, desire to learn, go deep in the process
• Must inspect what you expect; ensure policies and procedures are being adhered to
• Must be detail oriented
• Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate effective judgment and sound decision making skills
• Effectively interact with all diverse groups within the organization
• Functional experience with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Physical requirements: Sitting - up to 95% of the time, Standing - up to 95% of the time, Lifting - up to 30% of the time and up to 50 pounds; Walking - up to 95% of the time
Work schedule C: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday / 7am - 5:30pm
This position may require you to work non-traditional hours and/or additional hours as business needs arise. Work schedule might be subject to change.
A Government Security Clearance may be required for this position. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Credit Check
• Employment History
• Tax Filing History (possibly)
• References (possibly)
• Proof of U.S. Legal Permanent Residence up to 7 yearsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans