Posted in General Business 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
About J.P. Morgan
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
Who we are
The CIB Data Products organization within the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB)'s Chief Data Office is a newly formed business group responsible for generating revenue for the firm by building and commercializing best-in-class data solutions for our institutional client base across trade and investment lifecycles. Our mission is to provide top-tier data products leveraging our extensive market expertise and unique positioning to enable our clients to achieve their business goals by extending J.P. Morgan's reputation as a market leader in financial products into the digital space.
As a CIB Data Products - Product Manager, the successful applicant will be part of a leading entrepreneurial and collegial team within Digital and Platform Services that is responsible for the development of data products across all asset classes and financial instruments.
This team will be responsible for:
• Working with line-of-business data owners to identify opportunities to monetize data assets across Markets, Investment Banking and Security Services businesses
• End-to-end curation, management and go-to-market strategy of Data Products to best serve client needs
• Managing and executing the full product development lifecycle to develop and bring to market, unique value-added proprietary content derived from J.P. Morgan and/or third-party sources
• Developing extensive subject matter expertise by working closely alongside LOB staff while developing data products to be able to provide high-value-added customer support and resolve customer inquiries related to underlying data.
• Devising and implementing a Data Quality methodology to ensure consistency, accuracy and validity of CIB data products ensuring a first-class customer experience
This is an exciting position for a talented and energetic individual who thrives on new challenges, possesses true entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a fast-paced, client-facing environment.
• Work on some of the most complex problems imaginable at the intersection of two dynamic industries: finance and technology
• Be part of a new business initiative within JPM that will create a significant revenue stream for the firm and influence the commercialization and go-to-market strategy of the service
• Partner closely with our clients to understand their needs in order to shape the product roadmap
• Interact with other high-performing teams within JPM to inspire innovation and champion change throughout the bank
• Work closely with various internal partners to deliver exceptional data products with commercial value and enable cross-selling opportunities across multiple JPM platforms.
• Product Development: Work closely with Data & Analytics sales, line-of-business data owners and Data Query product teams to conceptualize, specify and develop proprietary data products, partnering with various technology organizations to deliver specified products.
• Data and Financial Modeling: Work closely with various stakeholders and clients to understand their workflows and data needs and translate those into specifications for data products.
• Data Product Support: Develop deep understanding of upstream dependencies / origins of data products and their underlying business logic in order to resolve complex client inquiries.
• Excellent communication, negotiating and diplomacy skills are required as the candidate will be required to interact extensively with clients and numerous product, technology, and governance teams
• Strong analytical skills with a concentration on data flows, data mapping.
• Working knowledge of financial markets, financial products and analytics.
• 2 or more years of professional experience in the financial services environment
• Working knowledge of and/or experience with complex financial instruments, preferably Fixed Income.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with strong attention to detail.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans