Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
As a Specialist II (Documentation Analyst) you will interface with automobile dealerships and verify the accuracy of loan documents. In addition, you will enter information into the system regarding the loan and verify numbers are correct on contracts submitted and verify they meet federal regulations.
• Uses independent analysis and exercises judgment to determine if applicable standards are met
• Identifies contract package irregularities, utilizes available resources for resolution and prepares packages for return to dealer for corrections
• Communicates relevant issues to the appropriate Loan Officer and escalate appropriate issues to the supervisor
• 1-2 years of data entry, customer service and/or retail sales experience
• Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Strong data entry skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products to includee Word and Excel
• Auto Finance experience is preferred
• Knowledge of loan processing a plusChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans