Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
We are the Latin America group of a leading global commodity derivatives trading platform with capabilities across all the traded commodities sectors (energy, metals, agricultural products). Our group partners with our leading LatAm investment banking platform (corporate banking, M&A, equity and debt capital markets), as well as other global markets teams (FX and rates derivatives, etc.). We assist governments, corporate clients and financial institutions manage their exposure to commodity prices by structuring and marketing commodity derivatives.
• We are looking for a junior analyst with a strong finance background
• Candidate must be a native Spanish speaker
• Strong analytical and communication skills are a must
• Candidate must be self-motivated, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to take initiative and the capacity to manage projects independently
• Experience in commodity derivatives or derivatives in general is preferred, but not a mustJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans