Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Project Manager - Analyst - Boston, MA
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.8 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase& Co. serves millions of customers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
As a Project Analyst in the Client Service & Solutions team in Securities Services, you will join the project management team and partner across stakeholder groups to deliver on global scale client impacting initiatives requiring Client Service oversight. As a member of the project management team, you will support implementation of the framework to enable readiness, manage client communications and drive client adoption across technology, efficiency and integration initiatives.
Role responsibilities will include:
• Collaborate across reporting lines to define requirements across high impact strategic projects requiring Client Service oversight. Other stakeholder groups include Product Development, Product, Sales,Technology, Operations and Compliance.
• Implement on-going governance structure across projects
• Analyze complex data sets to ID client usage and adoption across technology, efficiency and integration initiatives
• Proficient in Excel and Tableau.
• Strong understanding and/or desire to learn detailed client reference data components and synergies across various JPM systems.
• Effective problem solving, oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work with minimal supervision.
• Strong work ethic with a desire to work with a team and a willingness to learn the products and processes of JPM.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans