HotFoot Recruiters would like to announce the following opportunity available for immediate consideration.
Position: Sewing Operator Location: Goodyear, AZ Salary/Pay: 14-18/hr +1.40 for night shift
Shifts: Day and Nigh shifts available
Production Worker - Sewing Operator
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Sewer Operators may be responsible for performing one or all the essential functions in a given day to accommodate operational needs. Employees may be required to be cross-trained in any number of functions below. All functions require that the employee maintains up-to-date knowledge of all current products and materials.
• Operates industrial single needle sewing machine to close filled pillow shells in accordance with set QA standards. Requires constant handling of pillows and guiding through needle track. Position requires constant sitting and use of floor pedal to control needle speed
• Be familiar with a single needle sewing machine and have knowledge of basic sewing machine functions
• Possess the ability to use back tack techniques as well as push/pull techniques
• Meet or exceed piece-rate goals while producing a quality product
• Use of snips are required to cut excess thread tails
• Stitch line must be straight and close to piping on pillow shells
• Willing and able to help in other areas of the production department when needed
• Sewing Operators must meet all qualifications and requirements of a General Labor employee. Sewing Operators will be asked to perform General Labor duties throughout the production department when needed.
• Safe working habits
• Technical Capacity
• Results Driven
• Thoroughness, Attention to Details
• Collaboration Skills
• Communication Proficiency
Required Education and Experience
• A high school diploma or GED
• Lift 50 pounds
• Adapt to climate change
• 1 + year minimum operating industrial sewing machine preferred.
• The ability to be a team player
About Hot Foot Recruiters:
HotFoots approach is easy. We put People First. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. Our company was founded on the belief that the world is full of extremely talented people that may need a simple connection like HotFoot Recruiters to prove themselves to quality employers. HotFoot is an Arizona based company that has been providing talent placement solutions nationally for over 10 years. With additional offices in Wisconsin, Iowa, Texas and Flagstaff, Arizona; HotFoot provides recruiting services for companies of all sizes. Learn more at HotFootrecruiters.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.