AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Department of Defense Team supports the Department’s national efforts to meet their network transport needs. Our support of DoD includes all aspects of network transport across the Pacific. AT&T has an opening for a Project Manager to support the DoD team, in overseeing personnel and activities supporting the DoD.
- Oversee scope, cost, and schedule of a project; working on large projects or a significant segment of large and complex projects.
- Analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, and financial management of the project.
- Provide applications systems analysis and long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities for necessary support resources.
- Interface, assist, and work with the Prime contractor Project Manager to help ensure all functional areas under the TPTIT Infrastructure Computing work pillar are delivered on-time, meet all associated metrics, and operate at the highest standards.
- Interface, assist, and work with all staff assigned to the TPTIT Infrastructure Computing work pillar are delivered on-time, meet all associated metrics, and operate at the highest standards.
- Track all projects using MS Project and report project risks and discrepancies to the Project Manager
- Deliver monthly reports to Sandia Labs, the Prime and AT&T management
- Actively perform business development at Sandia for AT&T growth. Interface monthly with the DOE sales and BD teams
- Two (2) years’ experience and A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Telecommunications, or other related technical discipline or Six (6) years of experience.
- Eight (8) years of experience in managing projects in the telecommunications technology with increasing responsibilities.
- Five (5) years of working knowledge of progressive systems lifecycle development project management
- Demonstrated communications skills.
- PMP Certification
- Direct PM work in the telecommunications with the DoD.