Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tampa, Florida
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Wholesale Payments Operations (WPO) is part of the Digital & Platform Services organization in the Corporate & Investment Bank. WPO supports Payments, Receivables, and Trade Finance Products and acts as the payment hub for JPMorgan Chase, across the firm's business lines. WPO consists of 9,000 employees across 60 sites and supports 142k corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities domiciled in over 180 countries. On average, WPO processes 30.1MM transactions daily across 122 currencies valued at $3.2T.
Wholesale Payments Operations and the Payments industry as a whole are undergoing significant amounts of change and disruption - industry, technology, and organizational. It is critical to develop and execute on a strategy that will enhance the organization's business and operational model and position it for continued success.
We are seeking an Associate level candidate to project manage Data, Analytics & Diagnostics initiatives across the WPO organization. The role will report directly to the Data & Analytics Lead within Wholesale Payments Operations - Strategy & Innovation Team. This role will interact and collaborate with Operations Leaders and their respective organizations, key partners across Digital & Platform Services including Operations Transformation, Data Science, Technology and Business colleagues.
This role is ideal for a highly motivated individual with advanced analytics, problem solving, influencing, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Project Management - organize and manage project activities uniformly across the primary locations (Manila and Tampa)
• Manage demand for resources and track project statuses so that we can maximize the opportunities across the teams, identifying and proactively managing risk to delivery.
• Manual Touch Points: Work with operational and technology partners to capture data and perform focused analysis on the touches being performed by operational users. Viewable by location, client and activity - which can be used to drive changes in behaviour to improve efficiency etc.
• Create and deliver executive communications, status reporting and metrics (as required):
• Strong communication skills - written and verbal; executive level summarization on complex business topics
• Strong powerpoint skills - or presentation preparation capabilities
• Ability to work with colleagues who are dealing with complex business and analytics problems and simplify them into everyday language for stakeholder updates
• High tolerance for flexibility and adaptability - this environment is fast paced, complex topics and will require someone to be able to go from one project to another without hesitation
• Ability to build relationships with and influence colleagues and partners
• Superior organization skills
• Strong risk and control mindset to ensure we are following standardsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans