Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Purchase, New York
Job TitleMail Clerk
Job Description SummaryMail Room Clerk to support the daily processing of mail services throughout the client's office building.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Provides timely and accurate processing of all mail through the mail services work area. Requires knowledge of employee mail numbers, mail bins and department locations. Counts and verifies the ailing of all critical mail. Delivers express letters and packages and obtains any required signatures.
* Provides delivery and pick-up of mail, both inter-company, non-metered and incoming/outgoing metered US mail certified, insured, registered, and express overnight mail throughout the building ensures the confidentiality of all material processed.
* Ensures the mail services area organized and that all mail is properly and accurately stored at the end of each day.
* Has basic knowledge of overnight courier service computer systems to receive and deliver parcels.
* Expands capability to perform a broader range of mail services through a monitoring process with lead mail clerks. Basic knowledge of the postage machine and other mail services equipment.
* Maintains safe work guidelines and out of the mail center by understanding and following company safety rules and practices.
* Ensures customer satisfaction by communicating with team members regarding project deadlines and workload requirements. Works as a team to ensure that all departmental work is performed in a timely and accurate manner.Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law..