Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Peoria, Illinois
Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm; some Saturdays 8:45am-12:15pm
* Identify customers' and non-customers' financial needs and sell all appropriate products and services.
* Service customer accounts as needed and proactively communicate with customers to ensure their financial needs are met.
* Identify needs-based opportunities and make sales referrals to all areas of the corporation to meet customers' financial needs.
* Perform basic teller transactions.
* Make referrals to Bankers.
* Balance cash drawer on a daily basis.
* Scan work for image branch capture.
Education and Training
* Requires High School diploma.
* Requires previous banking and/or sales experience.
* Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Knowledge of :
* Strong sales and customer service skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Basic math and accounting functions
* Accurately count money
* Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time pressures
* Stand for extended periods of time
* Lift 50 pounds
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability