Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts
Everbridge is looking for an action-oriented, results-driven Senior Manager of Product Marketing to develop and execute the brands product positioning and messaging.
You will be the mastermind behind a buyer-centric product messaging strategy, and you'll bring to life the value organizations can achieve with Critical Event Management. Reporting to our Vice President of Product Marketing and based in Burlington, MA, the Senior Manager of Product Marketing will influence our overall success by defining a go-to-market strategy that impacts and accelerates market growth and customer loyalty.
What you'll do;
- Lead product marketing for our flagship Critical Event Management solution, building product and solution messaging that differentiates Everbridge in the market.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Product Management teams to drive a consistent and compelling product message to effectively promote and facilitate the sale of our products.
- Develop customer-centric market positioning, materials, and processes that differentiate our products and services in the marketplace.
- Develop a deep understanding of the voice of our customer/prospect including the development and refinement of personas and use cases truly focused on demonstrated customer needs; partner with our Product team to outline and define roadmap priorities.
- Communicate the value proposition of our platform to the Sales team and develop sales tools that support sales execution.
- Collaborate with our Pricing Strategy leader on product pricing and packaging efforts, including promotions and measuring results.
- Market Analysis:
- * Customers: Be the expert on our customers through cross-functional collaboration (with Brand team) and market research. Define and determine customer needs, experience and expectations.
- * Competition: Understand and refine our positioning through competitive analysis, including win/loss assessment - in collaboration with our Competitive Intelligence manager.
- Embrace our Everbridge culture of mutual respect, employee engagement and diversity. What you'll bring;
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing for a technology company with a strong background in SaaS products or related space.
- Proven ability to build global go-to-market strategies and plans, then execute with a large multi-functional marketing organization.
- Ability to support your team throughout the go-to-market process: developing clear KPIs, managing & building insight-driven product marketing strategies that inform the go-to-market tactics, tracking campaign performance and reporting ROI back to senior management.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to drive projects and build executive buy-in and support for key projects.
- Experience in big data and solutions, customer pain points, competitive landscape, and trends.
- Demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end execution of marketing strategies and life-cycle management.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into competitive, compelling marketing messages.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills with proven expertise in problem solving.
- BS/BA degree required; MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters - to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our \\"Bridgers\\" join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.