Posted in Other 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Irvine, California
The Credit Analyst will review and analyze current credit data and financial statements to identify and assess credit risk. This position will assist in spreading financial statements, developing global cash flows, reviewing credit reports, historical payment performance and preparing periodic loan reviews and credit recommendations. The Credit Analyst will provide quality service to all customers.
- Assist Credit Director in performing pre-qualification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
- Assist Credit Director in preparing LOIs for approved previews.
- Assist Credit Director and Underwriters in gathering data from customers, internal sources, and outside sources; prepares spreadsheets and analyzes financial information including financial statements and tax returns; contacts customers for additional information and clarification of data.
- Proficient spreading of all types of commercial real estate, business and personal financial statements.
- Analyze financial statements to identify, interpret, and explain root cause of trends in operating performance, financial condition and cash flow as these relate to credit risk.
- Compile data from credit bureaus and performs cash flow analyses and other such tasks and comparisons as necessary.
- Assist Fund Control Manager in construction loan prepaid's analysis.
- Develop Global Cash Flow analysis for commercial real estate and complex business credits of all types.
- Use working knowledge of loan policy to identify loan policy exceptions and present in credit analysis.
- Perform special projects from time to time as required by management
- Attend weekly Team meetings and contribute to the credit analysis function.
- Recommend a loan grade and approval or modification of loans.
- Minimum 1 years of experience required
- Experience as a credit analyst at a similar financial institution preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).