Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Redlands, California
UI Engineer / Front End Developer - Design System
US-CA-Redlands | US-OR-Portland
Esri's design system is a collaborative design and development resource for creating consistent on-brand experiences. Our team is small with a focus on individual responsibility and rapid development. As part of the team, you will be involved in creating and maintaining the JS framework agnostic web component library, which engineers use to design, implement, and develop software at Esri.
3-5 years of experience developing for enterprise software, or similar experience
- An online portfolio or GitHub profile that demonstrates your development abilities and how you think
- High emotional intelligence; able to bring differing opinions and personalities together
- Proven track record of evangelizing the need and value of consistency across products with user interface and development best practices
- Proven proclivity toward self-ownership and driving results beyond your expected duties for the good of the product and team
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Naturally curious and passionate about learning new things
- Driven by personal growth and commitment to the craft
- Adaptable; able to leverage multidisciplinary practices and shift focus easily in a place that values nimble responses to new user and business expectations
- Ability to leave your ego at the door, making way for data-driven empathy and a collaborative work ethic
- Design-minded approach and a phenomenal eye for detail
- Bachelor's in computer science or related fields
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.