Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Hackensack, New Jersey
Administrative Assistant I
Chart Processing & DT
HMH Hospitals Corporation
Full Time with Benefits
Standard Hours Per Week
No Weekends Required
On Call Work
No On-Call Required
No Holidays Required
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Schedules appointments, meetings or conferences for departmental personnel utilizing interdepartmental and/or hospital wide computerized scheduling systems.
- Prioritizes calls through screening process, transfers calls, records messages, and delivers to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinates special projects as instructed, composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports.
- Takes and/or transcribes minutes at meetings.
- Reviews and distributes daily mail correspondence to appropriate personnel.
- Orders office supplies and maintains inventory.
- Maintains up-to-date departmental manuals and files.
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office Applications
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Some college level coursework.
- Experience in health care or corporate sectors
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.