Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: zeeland, Michigan
Description About this Opportunity
As a Food Service Coordinator, you'll assist the Food Service Manager with all aspects of office operations and dining services to create flawless and memorable experiences for clients and employees.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you...
- Actively contribute to controlling product and labor expenses.
- Assist with ordering and processing invoices.
- Assist with the production of the P&L monthly statement.
- Ensure customers receive prompt and technically correct services with minimal interruptions during interactions.
- Maintain online menu and catering sites.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we're looking for if you have...
- A high school diploma. Two or more years of college experience is preferred.
- Two years of food service experience and a broad base knowledge of food and beverage.
- The ability to merchandise effectively to guests.
- Superior customer interaction skills including the ability to read the customer and adjust the experience accordingly.
- The ability to deliver service standards on a consistent basis.
- The ability to lift service-ware or supplies regularly up to 50 pounds.
- The ability to use the office automation, communication, software, and tools in the Herman Miller office environment.
- Working knowledge of register software and business office equipment (fax, copier, multi-line phone, etc.).
- The ability to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodations.
Who We Are
At Herman Miller, our unique culture represents the collective attitudes, ideas, and experiences of the people who work here. We focus on protecting the environment, impacting our communities, exceeding the expectations of our customers through high quality products, and championing diversity in all areas of the business, and together we are on a journey toward a better world. We support the well-being of our employees in and outside of work by providing a variety of opportunities including award-winning work-life integration resources, development programs, complex health and wellness offerings, and much more.
Herman Miller is a globally recognized provider of furnishings and related technologies and services. Headquartered in West Michigan, we have relied on innovative design for over 100 years to solve problems for people wherever they work, live, learn, and heal.
Herman Miller is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.
Employee Status: Regular
Work Schedule: 8am-5pm
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Zeeland
Other Locations: United States-Michigan-Holland.