Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Portland, Oregon
This position supervises a team of case managers who support adults with severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI) to live in the least restrictive setting possible by ensuring desired and necessary supports and services are in place. This important work includes administering face-to-face assessments, person-centered service planning in partnership with individuals (and their designated agents), ongoing monitoring of service plans, and assisting with transitions from and between community and institutional settings.
- Provides operational supervision of clinical staff who provide case management services.
- Serves as an escalation point to assess and resolve challenging situations, and reports issues to appropriate management.
- Provides expertise and guidance to other staff, plus initial response to client requests and inquiries.
- Collaborates with management to ensure timely completion of contracted deliverables and other operational activities.
- Administers face-to-face assessments, person-centered service planning in partnership with individuals (and their designated agents), ongoing monitoring of service plans, and assistance with transitions from and between community and institutional settings.
- Conducts ongoing personnel responsibilities, including but not limited to, performance evaluations, addressing performance issues, time card and expense authorizations, etc.
- Must meet the requirements for a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP), with either a Graduate degree in social work, psychology, or other behavioral health science field;
- Current, active, unrestricted clinical licensure preferred (not required)
- 3+ years of experience working with individuals with mental health conditions
- 1+ years of supervisory work experience.
- Experience with utilization review (or other medical management experience) preferred
- Behavioral health clinical setting experience preferred
Portland, Oregon, United States
Equal Employment Opportunity Employment Comagine Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that embraces and practices diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. We encourage minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.