Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Rogers, Arkansas
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
* Have overall responsibility for the performance of a multi-million dollar revenue business
* Leverage your current leadership skills to build a success driven team
* Build a successful career with a multi-unit or sales leadership career track
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Branch Manager.
The Sunbelt Rentals branch manager is titled "Profit Center Manager" because the role is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the rental center business unit. This includes leading all aspects of Sales, Customer Service, Fleet Maintenance, and Logistics, including achievement of financial and performance goals. The role is also responsible for the unit's operational and financial reporting functions.
Education or experience that prepares you for success:
* Business Management degree with at least 1 year of Rental Industry experience OR 3-4 years of Rental Industry experience
* Must have a valid driver s license and acceptable driving record history
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you may rely on
* Strong leadership and communication skills
* Understanding of P&L and other key financial controls
* Experience in outside sales or other experience in negotiation and influencing
* Experience in construction or industrial markets helpful
* High level of accountability, time management and willingness to learn all aspects of the business
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Related experience may include: Operations Manager, Sales Manager, Director of Sales, Director of Operations, District Manager, Rental Manager, Store Manager, Business Development Manager
GEAR UP FOR AN EXCITING CAREER!
IF A CURRENT SUNBELT RENTALS EMPLOYEE HAS REFERRED YOU FOR AN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PLEASE NOTIFY THEM THAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION. IN ORDER FOR THE EMPLOYEE TO GET A REFERRAL BONUS THEY NEED TO CONTACT THEIR REGIONAL RECRUITER.