Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Westbrook, Maine
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- May perform one or more of the following:
- Gathers, analyzes and reports on data.
- Identifies, evaluates and implements system, process or procedure improvement opportunities.
- Analyzes, develops and implements process changes to provide improvement in work flow, operational procedures and other related business areas.
- Participates in projects to implement initiatives; identifies project opportunities; generates ideas and solutions.
- Communicates with related areas to coordinate work.
- May lead work activities of others, coordinating daily activities and providing training, coaching and guidance.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Data gathering and analytical ability.
- Process improvement skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Project management ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both individually and as a team player.
- PC skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Extensive sitting, phone and computer use.
- Capable of standing continuously for up to 2 hours.
- Extend and reach with hands and arms and use hands and fingers.
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crouch.
- May be required to lift, move and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Hearing acuity sufficient to effectively communicate with customers and Employees via telephone and in person.
- Ability to communicate verbally on phone and in person.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Extended hours may be required.
- Some travel required.
- General office environment or light laboratory/industrial, with some areas to assemble equipment, decontaminate potential biohazards and bench repair instruments.
- Normal office noise level, with occasional moderate noise.
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; acquiring higher level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers.
- Solves a range of problems. Analyzes and recommends possible solutions.
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction as needed.