Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Feasterville-Trevose, Pennsylvania
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
* At least 7 additional years of experience in a variety of Human Resource positions, both staff and client based, of increasing responsibility.
Additional Eligibility Requirement
SUEZ will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Master's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
* In-depth understanding of HR concepts and principles gained through formal education and substantial work
* Demonstrated experience in making strategic HR decisions, assessing leadership talent and effectively interfacing
with high-level business and operations leaders
* Developed (oral and written) communication and diplomacy skill set with the ability to influence others by presenting sound and logical arguments tailored to the audience
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to assess situations make judgments based on practice or previous experience
* Coaching and leadership assessment experience
* Approachable and responsive resource able to connect with employees at all levels
* Ability to work in changing environments, see through complexity and strategically promote an inclusive/diverse workforce
* Strong presentation skills and facilitation experience, needed to effectively deliver a variety of HR-related training programs to groups of managers/colleagues
* Capable of handling multiple issues and/or projects simultaneously and executing to completion
* Demonstrated ability to work in a demanding, high performance work environment and team-oriented culture
* Excellent collaboration, influencing, project management, organizational and change agent skills
* Ability to energize and lead in complex, matrix, goal-driven organizations
* Strong internal and external customer service focus, with a genuine desire to assist others
* Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
This HR Manager is responsible for leading HR activities across the global teams of Products, Projects, and Supply Chain.
In this role, you will provide expertise for the full scope of the HR function: developing and executing organizational strategies that align structure, culture and talent with business goals and providing HR support and coaching to the
* Partner with the business leader to develop and execute both long-term and short-term HR strategies that directly support and enable business objectives
* Act as an organizational & simplification champion who builds organizational capabilities, reduces complexity and partners with clients to maximize team performance
* Provide coaching to key talent in extended client group as it pertains to succession planning, career path development, and performance management
* Lead leadership assessment in the organization, identifying key employee strengths and development needs in order to recognize, select, retain and develop key talent
* Lead succession planning and talent development strategies for the organization, identifying critical roles and preparing potential talent and pipelines mentoring, training, etc.
* Lead critical HR operating rhythms such as People Reviews, salary planning and performance development/ management
* With the support of the HR team, develop and drive strategies to attract, develop, engage and retain strong and diverse talent