While supporting the Division Area Manager, oversee shop, field operations and dispatch while providing Penhall services to increase efficiency amongst the division Key Relationships:
- Division Manager, Area General Manager, VP
- Shop Manager/Dispatch, Mechanics, Technicians, Laborers, Administrative Staff
Specific Role Responsibilities:
- Industry Associations, Customers
- Cut, saw, lift, core drill concrete
- Maintain Penhall Company equipment: vehicles, diamond blades, flat saws, core drills, wall saws, jackhammers and small tools.
- Ensure inspection, general maintenance, security and cleanliness of all company equipment
- Experience in labor roles, preferably in construction, demolition, plumbing, etc.
- Solid mechanical aptitude.
- Self-motivation, a strong work ethic and willingness to work in challenging conditions (rain, cold, heat, etc.).
- Ability to lift and be mobile with 45 lbs. or more.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Experience with wall saws, core drills flat saws, handsaws, ring saws and/or compressor tools such as jackhammers preferred.
- Bobcat, backhoe or related equipment experience preferred.
Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans, disabled persons to apply.