Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenville, Mississippi
We re hiring a highly skilled Registered Nurse experienced in responding to life-saving situations of seriously ill patients that require immediate and continuous attention for a 13 week contract assignment at an area state-of-the-art hospital.
You ll enjoy an incredibly supportive and ambitious culture at Jackson where we ve been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to hospitals across the U.S. since 2006.
* Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
* 12 months ICU experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
* At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location job may require ACLS).
* Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
* Weekly, On-Time Pay because that s how it should be.
* Cigna health insurance.
* Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
* Transparent Recruiting Process that won t leave you in the dark about where you re going or what you re getting.
Apply now and you ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.