Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Orlando, Florida
Under general supervision, performs routine and frequent manual and heavy labor tasks to properly consolidate, treat, store, pack, transport and/or dispose of hazardous waste in accordance with environmentally responsible and cost-effective practices and ESOL policies, practices and procedures. Job requires maintenance of records, accuracy and attention to detail, the ability to follow instruction and to work independently once proper training provided.
1. Segregate and package material for transport along with completion of required paperwork in accordance with appropriate regulations and customer policies, practices, and procedures.
2. May assist in maintaining inventory and storage of hazardous materials in accordance with appropriate regulations and policies, practices, and procedures.
3. Follow all Health & Safety/Job Safety Analysis (JSA's) procedures as outlined in procedures and policies.
4. Operate fork trucks and other heavy equipment when properly trained to assist in the movement of containers to storage, treatment, and/or loading/unloading of trailers.
5. Complete paperwork legibly, accurately, and in a timely manner.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Contacts (Internal/External): Regular contact with external customers daily. Regular contact with different levels of personnel.
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
* One or more years related work experience preferred.
* Demonstrates strong attention to detail and ability to follow procedures.
* Demonstrates knowledge of Hazardous Materials and OSHA Regulations.
* Demonstrates proficiency to operate a computer with Windows based programs (i.e. Excel and Word).
* Demonstrates the ability to operate a powered industrial truck, e.g., forklift and possesses safe driving
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.