Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Come work for one of Oregon's 2018 Most Admired Companies!
Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA
Full/Part-Time/PRN Day, Eve, and Noc Shift Positions Available
Avamere Rehabilitation of Eugene
2360 Chambers St
Eugene, Oregon 97405
As a CNA with Avamere, you join a team with a culture and mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. This is more than a job - it's a place where our team members build lasting relationships with patients and residents, their families, and fellow team members.
Find your calling at Avamere where we support you in your career path.
* Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes
* Review patient care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident's daily care routine have been made on the care plan
* Inform the nurse supervisor of any changes in the resident's condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident's care plan
* Assist resident's with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting residents to/from appointments
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and foster a calm and cheerful environment
* Ensure residents' rooms are ready for receiving and help residents feel comfortable
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
* Effectively communicate necessary resident information to charge nurses, director of nursing, and/or administrator
* Have a 10 th grade education or above
* Be a licensed certified nursing assistant in this state
* Have a passion for caregiving and enhancing the quality of life for our residents
* Tuition assistance
* Mentorship opportunities
* Sign-on bonus for nursing assistants (NA) and certified nursing assistants (CNA) at select locations
* Employee assistance program featuring discounts on gym memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more
* Generous employee referral program
* Paid time off
* 401K retirement plan
* Flexible spending accounts
* Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
Founded in 1995 and based in Wilsonville, Oregon, the Avamere Family of Companies provides assisted living, independent living, memory care, rehabilitation, home care, transitional care, and more. Today Avamere's diverse companies operate in over 250 locations across 19 states with over 8,800 employees. Avamere's mission is to enhance the life of every person they serve. Avamere is proud to be considered one of Oregon's most admired companies as they continue to serve their valued patients and residents. For more community and employee stories, please visit avamere.com/blog.
The innovative team at Avamere Rehabilitation of Eugene are proud recipients of two McKnight technology awards for a staffing tool allowing nurses to assign workloads quickly and for their sleep program used to increase quality of their patients' sleep.
The staff in this 92-bed skilled nursing community are primed to provide quality care with a 4-star staffing rating from Medicare. Their services include: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, long-term care, and respite care.
As part of the Avamere Family of Companies, Avamere Rehabilitation of Eugene is one of Oregon's most admired companies by the Portland Business Journal.
Get to know more about Avamere Rehabilitation of Eugene on their blog and Facebook.
This position is subject to a collective bargaining agreement with the SEIU 503