Posted in Information Technology 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Moorestown, New Jersey
We are looking for an Access management consultant who has deep understanding and experience in Authentication & Authorization space.
Job title: Sr. Associate – Access Management.
Location: Moorestown, NJ
• The incumbent is familiar with the complete range of IAM technologies including Provisioning, Federation, Role/Entitlement Reviews, Multi Factor Authentication and Access Management.
• Deep knowledge of authentication protocols like oAuth, SAML, Radius, TACACS, Digital certificates, Kerberos, ADFS, OpenID, FIDO & Biometrics
• Unix administration, Networking Essentials and Security, Client-Server application knowledge, SQL, Access management , Ansible
• Good communication skills & Presentation skills
• Provide expertise and understanding of the Authentication Management landscape working with leadership to design, engineer and expand the service footprint.
• Provide appropriate technical skills to perform strategy, solution architecture, project management tasks, technical design and analysis in the delivery of these services.
• Oversee to build, test and rollout of the enterprise Authentication & Authorization solutions in collaboration with internal and external resources.
• Serve as a subject matter expert to the business stakeholders and understand their core business processes, business priorities which can be enhanced using AA solutions.
• Ensure Innovation and process improvement designs to continuously build efficiencies and enhance capabilities.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge by researching new technologies and software products.
• Define an enterprise Authentication Engineering strategy, with a roadmap of key deliverables and timelines, and deliver consistently.
• Operational management including problem solving, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) management as well as workflow design and implementation.
• Provide clear communication of Engineering strategy, management and mentoring of senior enterprise security engineers, deep knowledge of Authentication and Access Management platforms and excellent business acumen.
• Provide security consulting expertise in support of strategic company initiatives.
• Partner with other internal or supplier teams as needed (e.g. architecture, information security, network)
• Mentor other members of the team on AA best practices.
• Collaborate with Security teams, Corporate IT, Operations and application services and business partners to develop, document, implement, and monitor integrated, holistic and consistent Authentication and Access solutions.
• Management across all key stakeholders and ongoing strategic alignment with business goals and objectives
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|1||Authentication & Authorization||PL1||Required|
|2||Multi Factor Authentication||PL1||Required|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|