Posted in Customer Service 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Denver, Colorado
Morrison & Foerster LLP
Job Posting Title: Accounts Payable Customer Service Coordinator
Morrison & Foerster LLP, an Am Law 50 law firm with 17 offices worldwide, has an opening for an Accounts Payable Customer Service Coordinator within our Accounting and Finance Department in our Denver office.
This position will be responsible for front line communication with internal and external stakeholders across the entire procure-to-pay lifecycle. As well as being responsible for daily administration of the Chrome River invoice and expense workflow automation software.
1. Serve as the designated Service Now Accounts Payable ticket inquiry administrator.
2. Assign service requests and incidents to AP specialists so they're handled in accordance to the Service Level Agreement.
3. Research and resolve AP-related service requests depending on impact and urgency.
4. Develop AP metrics and KPI's in order to measure service levels against industry benchmarks.
5. Identify service improvements and training opportunities for both internal and external AP service providers.
6. Function as the designated AP department Chrome River invoice and expense application administrator.
7. Set up first-time users and provide system configuration assistance.
8. Create and update routing rules for vendor invoices and staff expense report approvals.
9. Monitor data feeds in connection with the Firm's financial system and other AP platforms.
10. Support the documentation of Accounts payable processes and procedures.
11. Identify opportunities for automation and process improvement
12. Perform special projects or other duties as requested
Education and Experience
1. Bachelor's degree preferred.
2. 1-2 years accounting experience in Accounts Payable preferred.
3. Experience in a law firm or other professional services firm preferred.
Teamwork and Applied Skills
1. High attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
2. Excellent teamwork skills and a strong client service orientation.
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
4. Ability to organize time and to prioritize workload effectively. Perform tasks with accuracy and competence.
5. Ability to organize and complete projects independently while participating as a team player.
6. Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Who We Are
At Morrison & Foerster, our culture is defined by our deeds. We're passionate about what we do. We're equally passionate about how we do it. We resist hierarchies and operate within a model of respect - for our colleagues, their ideas, and the differences that make us stronger. We encourage you to learn more about who we are, and what we do .
Should you find you're ready to do the best work of your life, we encourage you to let us know!
Morrison & Foerster is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, creed, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, domestic partner status, and other categories protected by applicable laws, or in retaliation for opposition to any practices forbidden under this policy.