Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plano, Texas
Working in Application Support means you'll use both creative and critical thinking skills to maintain application systems that are crucial to the daily operations of the firm. While learning to fix applications and data issues as they arise, you'll also gain exposure to software development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement, in addition to production lifecycle methodologies and risk guidelines. Finally, you'll have the opportunity to develop professionally -and to grow your career in any direction you choose.
The Private Bank Support Associate based in Plano (Texas) will be a member of the Business Technology Optimization team serving the North America (NAMR) region, responsible for providing front line user support and on-going communication between the user community (including Bankers, Investors, and Asset Class Leaders), operations, and technology. The analyst will work as part of a team to understand and answer queries, to assess the level of importance, to prioritize and to manage the resolution of the issues in support of J.P. Morgan technology applications. The successful candidate will be passionate about service, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team, have technical skills especially in the use of JIRA and ServiceNow, have strong troubleshooting skills and will use communication and relationship management skills to ensure absolute user satisfaction with the services provided.
This position covers West Coast working hours from 12 PM (CST) to 8 PM (CST)
• Delivering high quality service to Private Bank front office, middle office, operations and technology employees
• Providing support on the key applications: Connect, Onboarding Connect, Account Opening, RDT-Account Maintenance System
• Using your knowledge and exemplary customer service skills to resolve email and phone inquiries
• Trouble shooting issues using basic technology skills (reading logs, basic sql) and working closely with Level 2 and 3 system-facing teams to manage resolution of application issues.
• Documenting all inquiries, troubleshooting steps and resolutions
• Ability to synthesize technology issues and quickly communicate to end users
• Ensuring the accurate and timely escalation and resolution of all inquiries
• Working with the business, technology, and operations to manage competing priorities
• Communicate effectively with team and stakeholders to gain shared understanding of strategic requirements
• Liaising with Technology project managers/business analysts on assigned topics to understand technology, conduct knowledge transfer sessions, and ensure team knowledge is current
• Creating/updating knowledge documents and reviewing with team during formal knowledge sharing sessions
• Ad-hoc management reporting as required
• Promote the technology agenda and be an ambassador for Business Technology Optimization and the Technology Franchise
• Significantly improve the quality of service and proactively contribute to the enhancement of the user experience
• Be user-centric and manage the relationship throughout the resolution process with regular end-user updates
• Responsible to support application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting of application and data issues, including resolution or escalation of issues.
• Contribute to added value, user intelligence through the timely and accurate capture of high quality data in our systems
• Support the build out of a prudent Global Support model through the adoption of all business processes and best practices. Demonstrate discipline and process rigor
• Take ownership of your own development and drive excellence in your area of expertise
• Engage with our business partners and enhance your network
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Basic knowledge of application development
• Working knowledge in one or more general purpose programming languages, plus an interest in learning other coding languages and skills as needed - Familiarity with languages like Java, Python, .NET desired
• Working knowledge of development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
• 5 years' experience in an Application support, Technology support or in a Service Delivery role particularly in the financial sector is preferred.
• Strong trouble shooting skills, technical skills
• Private Bank, Private Wealth Management experience preferred
• Excellent knowledge of financial products and core banking processes.
• Ability to communicate with all levels within the Firm, extensive experience within the front-office space
• Exemplary customer service, organizational and disciplined time management skills that render positive results
• Highly disciplined, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities with an extreme level of detail, accuracy, confidentiality, diplomacy, and initiative
• Customer focused and service oriented, with a proactive customer approach
• Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective customer and peer relationships
• Detail oriented with superior written, verbal, and problem solving skills
• Good command of the English language. Fluency in second world language is a plus.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans