Posted in Information Technology 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
• Knowledge and experience in end to end TrackWise configuration
• Lead requirement gathering workshops with business team and record user requirement specification and design workflows
• Lead business requirements analysis, perform Impact analysis and risk assessment
• Good hands on experience in TrackWise Installation and Upgrade.
• Expertise in configuring TrackWise Coordinator
• Hands on experience in designing Crystal reports and integrating them with TrackWise.
• Strong understanding of managing Process Groups and Configuration Migration.
• Knowledge of using TrackWise import utilities.
• Good Knowledge of SQL/Oracle database is preferred.
• Good knowledge working in Life-Science domain.
• Hands on experience in Validation and understanding of GXP and 21 CFR Part 11 concepts.
• Expertise in writing & executing IQ, OQ & PQ scripts
• TrackWise web service knowledge would be an advantage.
• Technical knowledge of integrating external systems with TrackWise.
• Support business requirements analysis, perform Impact analysis and risk assessment.
• Lead a team of developers and provide technical assistance to implement the TrackWise.
• Good Documentation skills.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Relevant Experience of 9-12 years.
• Excellent written and verbal communication Skills.
Please note- Cognizant will not be able to provide sponsorship for this role and we are sorry for that.